St. Martin Cabinetry is a manufacturer of high quality, globally sourced cabinetry located in Central Pennsylvania. Through Global Sourcing we are able to bring you the finest value in quality cabinetry available in the marketplace today. We plan to be one of the most responsive suppliers in this business and in fact, a key company wide core belief is that we will be a company that is easy to do business with. Please take a closer look at our beautiful products by visiting our website (www.stmartincabinetry.com).
St. Martin Cabinetry Features:
· All wood full access construction maximizes space utilization.
· ¾” all plywood cases.
· Easy to maintain and exceptionally clean melamine on plywood interiors.
· ¾” wood dovetailed drawers with 3/8” melamine on plywood drawer bottoms.
· Soft close full extension drawer slides are standard.
· Soft close Blum® hinges are standard.
· 13” deep wall cabinets are standard.
· ¾” Melamine on plywood shelves with a solid wood nosing and locking metal shelf supports.
· We use premium Cherry, Alder and Painted Maple woods and select veneers.
· 7/8” thick doors and drawer fronts.
· End panel options designed to allow you to easily achieve the “inset” look.
· Sophisticated and beautiful multi-step finishes. Hand wiped stains and great painted finishes.
· Very competitive pricing.
St. Martin Cabinetry offers a 10 year limited warranty; fast turnaround times; AND an unlimited desire satisfy our customers.